- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
Half of employers in Bulgaria say that most of their staff have very good digital skills, BNR reported.
Almost 20 percent of managers say that all of their employees have very good digital knowledge. Only 3 percent say they have staff with no digital culture, indicates a survey by the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry conducted among businesses and the public regarding their attitude to digitization.
Digitization in business relations has also advanced at a moderate pace. Around 60 percent of respondents say that they exchange information with their partners digitally in all activities, 35 percent use digital exchange with their counterparties in some of their activities.