- Statement by Secretary Michael R. Pompeo: Bulgarian Judge Andon Mitalov is Invoved in Significant Corruption
- PM Borissov Replied to Radev: Only 3 Days ago he Said that the Cabinet is Working Fine
- President Radev Attacked the Government which "Acts against the Interests of Bulgarian Citizens"
- Herro Mustafa: Bulgarian to be Banned from Entering the US over Corruption
- After Brexit: Bulgarians Will be Able to Travel to the UK with an ID Card
- Minister Goranov: BGN-EUR Exchange Rate Won't Change
- TASS: Bulgaria Declares Two Russian Diplomats Accused of Espionage Personae Non Gratae
- Strong Earthquake Hit Turkey, it was Felt in Bulgaria as well
- GALLERY - AIR FORCE SCHOOL IN DOLNA MITROPOLIA REOPENS!
- Official: Kubrat Pulev will Fight Anthony Joshua
In Sofia, she will meet with Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov. The visit is part of the consultations that Ursula von der Leyen holds with EU Member States leaders before the full membership of the new European Commission is presented.
According to the plan, it should start working on November 1.
Bulgaria has nominated EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel as its representative. After a series of speculations on what kind of portfolio our country would ask, Prime Minister Borissov specified that Bulgaria wants to receive a ''Cybersecurity'' department.