- It’s a wrap: Thracian Viper 2020 in Bulgaria! (Photo and Video)
- First four upgraded Bulgarian Su-25s re-delivered
- Free Vipers for Bulgaria!
- The commander of the USAFE visited Graf Ignatiewo AFB (Bulgaria)
- U.S. F-16s From Aviano AB Have Started Supporting NATO Enhanced Air Policing From Bulgaria
- The multinational live-fly exercise Thracian Viper 2020 ends today
- Bulgaria Hosts Multinational Flying Training Thracian Viper 2020
- NATO Allies Secure The Skies Over the Black Sea
- Инцидент с индонезийски УТС KAI T-50i Golden Eagle
- C-130 aircraft arrive in Bulgaria for Thracian Fall
Bulgaria: By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria www.pixabay.com
By the end of 2020, the first stations for charging cars with hydrogen should be built in Bulgaria, and by 2030 their number could reach 50. This is envisaged in a special ordinance draft, announced the press centre of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works (MRDPW).
The draft regulation was developed by experts of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works together with the Ministry of the Interior, the Ministry of Environment and Water, the Ministry of Economy and the Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications. The document has been uploaded for public consultation on the Public Consultation Portal and on the MRDPW website.
Hydrogen fuel is one of the alternatives with the potential for long-term oil replacement, MRDPW explains. A number of European evaluations show that a positive economic situation has not yet been created for the development of alternative fuel infrastructure, including for infrastructure suppliers for the construction of hydrogen filling stations.
At the same time, the EU has agreed on binding targets for the share of renewable energy in transport fuels (10% by 2020) and to reduce the carbon footprint of motor fuels (by 6% by 2020). The announcement of a reduction of 60% of carbon dioxide emissions by 2050 also requires a significant boost in the use of alternative fuels.