- Statement by Secretary Michael R. Pompeo: Bulgarian Judge Andon Mitalov is Invoved in Significant Corruption
- PM Borissov Replied to Radev: Only 3 Days ago he Said that the Cabinet is Working Fine
- President Radev Attacked the Government which "Acts against the Interests of Bulgarian Citizens"
- Herro Mustafa: Bulgarian to be Banned from Entering the US over Corruption
- After Brexit: Bulgarians Will be Able to Travel to the UK with an ID Card
- Minister Goranov: BGN-EUR Exchange Rate Won't Change
- TASS: Bulgaria Declares Two Russian Diplomats Accused of Espionage Personae Non Gratae
- Strong Earthquake Hit Turkey, it was Felt in Bulgaria as well
- GALLERY - AIR FORCE SCHOOL IN DOLNA MITROPOLIA REOPENS!
- Official: Kubrat Pulev will Fight Anthony Joshua
Bulgaria: Airbus Fired 16 Employees on Suspicion of Espionage of German Military Programs Photo by Philipp Katzenberger on Unsplash
The European aircraft giant Airbus has laid off 16 employees in connection with an industrial espionage investigation, France Press reported.
Airbus confirmed the dismissals without giving further details, the DPA said.
In September, sources at the company said German prosecutors were investigating suspected internal spying by Airbus employees over two arms projects with the German armed forces.
"Some of our employees had documents that they shouldn't have had," a source had said.
According to German media, the officers in question obtained secret documents from the German army related to the communication system.
Airbus said it was conducting an "ongoing internal review with the support of an external law firm" in the case.