- Vienna shooting: Gunman hunted after deadly 'terror' attack
- It’s a wrap: Thracian Viper 2020 in Bulgaria! (Photo and Video)
- First four upgraded Bulgarian Su-25s re-delivered
- Free Vipers for Bulgaria!
- The commander of the USAFE visited Graf Ignatiewo AFB (Bulgaria)
- U.S. F-16s From Aviano AB Have Started Supporting NATO Enhanced Air Policing From Bulgaria
- The multinational live-fly exercise Thracian Viper 2020 ends today
- Bulgaria Hosts Multinational Flying Training Thracian Viper 2020
- NATO Allies Secure The Skies Over the Black Sea
- Инцидент с индонезийски УТС KAI T-50i Golden Eagle
Two French Air Force Rafale fighters landing in Malta last night after one of them reported a technical problem.
The Rafale is the most modern fighter in the French Air Force - a rival to the Eurofighter.
This was the first time that Rafales had landed in Malta, and the fifth time that pairs of French military aircraft needed to make an emergency landing because of technical or fuel problems.
The French aircraft arrivals were previously relatively old Mirage fighters and two Super Etendard bombers.