- Bulgaria opts for more F-16Vs
- Thracian Summer 2021 military drill taking place in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria's Dronamics to partner with DHL in same-day cargo drone deliveries
- NATO ships exercise in the Black Sea
- Bulgaria: 555th FS F-16s fire munitions during Thracian Star 21
- Thracian Star 21 mission highlight
- Eight F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft arrive in Bulgaria for Thracian Star 21
- US Ambassador Mustafa visited the USS Ross in Varna
- Flight Recorder of Bulgarian MiG-29, which Crashed June 9, Has Been Recovered
- Condolences from US Emabassy to the family and friends of the perished pilot Major Terziev
A veteran of the U.S. military, peace negotiator, and former U.S. Ambassador to Bulgaria, he will be remembered for his love of Bulgaria. Long after his tenure as Ambassador ended, he remained committed to its people and culture.
His passion for and patronage of the arts in Bulgaria are well known; he was an honorary patron of the National Opera and Ballet, and actively supported a Bulgarian children's ballet school. Bulgaria joined NATO during his tenure, and Ambassador Pardew played a vital role in laying the foundations for the current robust defense, economic, and cultural cooperation between our two countries. Until the end of his life, he remained deeply engaged with Bulgarian affairs, and followed local developments closely.
He was vocal about Bulgaria’s most important issues, and a constant advocate for the Bulgarian people’s democratic aspiration for transparency in governance and media freedom.