- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
The low-flying plane, which terrified people in southern Bulgaria Monday, turned out to be an Israeli military Boeing 707 craft.
The news was reported by the Bulgarian National Radio, saying the flight was part of a joint Bulgarian-Israeli military training exercise.
A number of phone calls from terrified Bulgarians were received earlier on the emergency 112 hotline, notifying about a plane flying very low, possibly because it sustained damage.
They have said an Airbus was flying about 300 meters above the Trakiya Highway in southern Bulgaria and was attempting to land there. Other witnesses have reported seeing smoke coming from the aircraft.
On May 15, 2013, Bulgaria's caretaker government gave permission to Israeli planes and 100 Israeli servicemen to enter and stay in the country for the training named "Collector's Item."
Its first stage is from May 27 to June 9.
Israeli Boeing 707 has engines which blow large clouds of black smoke.
Six F-16 C/D Barak fighters of Israeli Air Force are in airbase Graf Ignatievo. Bulgaria.
Some photos of the fighters and the Boieng 707 from our journalist Nikolay Dimov - Club Wings magazine, taken in 27 may.
VIDEO - BGNES TV: