- Good News!: One of COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria is Cured
- Bulgaria’s Health Minister temporarily bans non-EU nationals from entering Bulgaria
- The armored vehicle project for Bulgarian Army might be restarte
- Crisis staff: 92 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Bulgaria
- Coronavirus: 26 departures, 28 arriving flights cancelled at Sofia Airport on March 18
- Aviation Museum-Krumovo is closed for the period of the state of emrgency
- Coronavirus: Bulgaria’s Parliament votes one-month State of Emergency
- Top 7 Most Stolen Cars in Bulgaria
- Coronavirus: International Fair Plovdiv postpones spring exhibitions
- Coronavirus: No new cases in Bulgaria, two firms to make protective clothing
A tender for the supply of 1000 new CCTV cameras and information analysis has been announced, Sofia Municipality announced.
They are for the monitoring of kindergartens, schools, hospitals, high-risk areas. The contract is worth BGN 6 million excluding VAT.
The money is from the municipal budget. The project deadline is 3 years - it includes the design, construction, delivery and installation of the cameras. The deadline for submission of bids is November 1 and contractors will be selected by the beginning of 2020 at the earliest. a real-time reaction to detect irregularities.