- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
Warning: getimagesize(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed in /home/panbgwz9/public_html/view_article.php on line 193
Warning: getimagesize(): Failed to enable crypto in /home/panbgwz9/public_html/view_article.php on line 193
Warning: getimagesize(http://pan.bg/gallery/albums/userpics/10010/thumb_Paris-terror-alert-Getty-461121102-890x395_c.jpg): failed to open stream: operation failed in /home/panbgwz9/public_html/view_article.php on line 193
Bulgaria: French Intelligence Services Detained a man Planning a 9/11 Style Attack in France www.pixabay.com
One man was detained in a preliminary arrest in France on suspicion of planning a September 11-style plane hijacking and attack. This was announced by French Interior Minister Christophe Castaner, quoted by the Associated Press.
According to him, the suspect was arrested on September 26 "in the planning process" of such an attack. The minister did not go into details, saying only that this is the 60th case since 2013, when the French authorities foiled a possible attack, BTA reported.
France's anti-terrorist prosecution also did not provide details.
French security services have been criticized after an administrator in the Paris Police Prefecture killed four o