- Good News!: One of COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria is Cured
- Bulgaria’s Health Minister temporarily bans non-EU nationals from entering Bulgaria
- The armored vehicle project for Bulgarian Army might be restarte
- Crisis staff: 92 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Bulgaria
- Coronavirus: 26 departures, 28 arriving flights cancelled at Sofia Airport on March 18
- Aviation Museum-Krumovo is closed for the period of the state of emrgency
- Coronavirus: Bulgaria’s Parliament votes one-month State of Emergency
- Top 7 Most Stolen Cars in Bulgaria
- Coronavirus: International Fair Plovdiv postpones spring exhibitions
- Coronavirus: No new cases in Bulgaria, two firms to make protective clothing
US and Greek ambassadors handed their letters of credence to President Rumen Radev.
The official ceremony of welcoming the two foreign diplomats took place at 10.00 am in front of the Presidency building. The National Guards Unit of Bulgaria participated in the event and paid tribute to the ambassadors.
The US ambassador arrived in Bulgaria on Wednesday. She is a career diplomat who studied at Georgetown and Princeton Universities. She is fluent in 9 languages, including two Balkan languages - Greek and Turkish. Herro Mustafa replaced Eric Rubin.