- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria, at its meeting on April 15, 2020, adopted a decision to postpone the International Exhibition of Defence Equipment and Services “Hemus 2020”, in connection with the declared by the National Assembly State of Emergency due to COVID – 19.
In view of the normal course of organizational action, it is stated that ‘Hemus 2020’ should be held within the planned duration in the months of September and October 2020. The choice of the specific period shall be entrusted to the Organizing Committee responsible for organizing and conducting the exhibition.
The specific dates for Hemus 2020 will be published on the exhibition website in the next few days.